Welcome to London Homeless Resources
The 2018 'Daily in Transition Guide' is now available for printing online !!
To download and print the Guide click here: Downloadable Guide.pdf
Guide print and assembly instructions:
1. Print legal size paper 8 1/2" by 14" (Landscape orientation), print on both sides flip on short edge.
2. Cut each page vertically in half @ 7". (using a cutting board).
3. Then cut both piles horizontally in half again @ 4 1/4".
4. Sort into 6 piles of page #'s 2,4,6,8,10,Map page, all facing up. (using left page #'s) (Recycle blank pile).
5. Put booklets together starting with page 2, then 4 on top of it, then 6, 8,10, with Map page on top.
6. Fold each booklet in half firmly creasing the edge.
7. Staple on the outside 1/2" from top & bottom and voila! You have created a great resource for those in need !!
If you do have questions email me (Mike) at email@example.com
Guides are distributed at the following locations:
Ark Aid Street Mission Goodwill Employment Centre Regional HIV/AIDS Centre
Clinic 528 London & Middlesex Housing My Sister's Place (Women)
Centre of Hope (food bank) London InterCommunity Unity Project
Crouch Neighbourhood Men's Mission (Resource Centre) Muncey First Nation
University Hospital (Emerg) Y.O.U. (Ages 16-24) Youth Action Centre
Be sure to share with those who care . .
Created by M.G.R. Productions in connection with Ark Aid Street Mission
(Guide & website 100% volunteer made and distributed)