Salvation Army Christmas Hamper Program
Welcome to London Homeless Resources
The 2018 'Daily in Transition Guide' is now available for printing online !!
To download and print the Guide click here: Downloadable Guide.pdf
Guide print and assembly instructions:
1. Print legal size paper 8 1/2" by 14" (Landscape orientation), print on both sides flip on short edge.
2. Cut each page vertically in half @ 7". (using a cutting board).
3. Then cut both piles horizontally in half again @ 4 1/4".
4. Sort into 6 piles of page #'s 2,4,6,8,10,Map page, all facing up. (using left page #'s) (Recycle blank pile).
5. Put booklets together starting with page 2, then 4 on top of it, then 6, 8,10, with Map page on top.
6. Fold each booklet in half firmly creasing the edge.
7. Staple on the outside 1/2" from top & bottom and voila! You have created a great resource for those in need !!
If you do have questions email me (Mike) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides are distributed at the following locations:
Ark Aid Street Mission Goodwill Employment Centre Regional HIV/AIDS Centre
Clinic 528 London & Middlesex Housing My Sister's Place (Women)
Centre of Hope (food bank) London InterCommunity Unity Project
Crouch Neighbourhood Men's Mission (Resource Centre) Muncey First Nation
University Hospital (Emerg) Y.O.U. (Ages 16-24) Youth Action Centre
Be sure to share with those who care . .
Created by M.G.R. Productions in connection with Ark Aid Street Mission
(Guide & website 100% volunteer made and distributed)