The NEW 2018 'Daily in Transition Guide' is now available online !!
To download and print the guide click here: Daily Transition Guide May 11, 2018 (1).pdf
Guides are distributed at the following locations:
Ark Aid Street Mission Goodwill Employment Centre Regional HIV/AIDS
Clinic 528 London InterCommunity Health Centre Salvation Army
C.M.H.A. (ACT) London & Middlesex Housing Wellington Food Bank
Counterpoint Mission Services (Resource Centre) WAYS (Youth 12-18)
Crouch Neighbourhood Muncey First Nation Y.O.U. (Ages 16-24)
Resource Centre My Sister's Place (Women 16 yrs+) Youth Action Centre
Guide print and assembly instructions:
1. Print legal size paper 8 1/2" by 14" (Landscape orientation), print on both sides flip on short edge.
2. Cut each page vertically in half @ 7".
3. Then cut both piles horizontally in half again @ 4 1/4".
4. Sort into 5 piles of page #'s 2,4,6,8,10 facing up (There will be one blank pile you can discard).
5. Put booklets together starting with page 2, then 4 on top of it, then 6, 8 and 10 on top.
6. Fold each booklet in half firmly creasing the edge.
7. Staple 1/2" from top & bottom and voila! You have now made a great resource for those in need !!
If you do have questions email me (Mike) at firstname.lastname@example.org