Welcome to London Homeless Resources
The NEW 2018 'Daily in Transition Guide' is now available online !!
To download and print the guide click here: Daily Transition Guide June 5th, 2018.pdf
Guide print and assembly instructions:
1. Print legal size paper 8 1/2" by 14" (Landscape orientation), print on both sides flip on short edge.
2. Cut each page vertically in half @ 7". (using a cutting board).
3. Then cut both piles horizontally in half again @ 4 1/4".
4. Sort into 5 piles of page #'s 2,4,6,8,10 facing up. (using left page #'s) (The blank pile you can recycle).
5. Put booklets together starting with page 2, then 4 on top of it, then 6, 8 and 10 on top.
6. Fold each booklet in half firmly creasing the edge.
7. Staple on the outside 1/2" from top & bottom and voila! You have created a great resource for those in need !!
If you do have questions email me (Mike) at email@example.com
Guides are distributed at the following locations:
Ark Aid Street Mission Goodwill Employment Centre Regional HIV/AIDS Centre
Clinic 528 London & Middlesex Housing My Sister's Place (Women)
C.M.H.A. (ACT) London InterCommunity Health Unity Project
Centre of Hope (food bank) Men's Mission (Resource Room) WAYS (Youth 12-18)
Crouch Neighbourhood Muncey First Nation Y.O.U. (Ages 16-24)
Victoria Hospital (Emergency) Youth Action Centre
Be sure to share with those who care . .
Created by M.G.R. Productions in connection with Ark Aid Street Mission
(Guide & website 100% volunteer made and distributed)